澳洲10在线预测Our electronic manufacturing service (EMS) offerings are world class quality which includes PCB assembly services.
- RPC offers a quick turn around in a variety of printed circuit board assembly types: simple, typical, complex
- We offer the option for circuit board component kitting so you can buy only the components you need
- We handle any quantity: prototype printed circuit boards, short runs, up to large production runs of 10,000 or more
- We have robust SMA capabilities thanks to our state of the art Samsung surface mount placement line which offers the following:
- Capable of 40,000 placements per hour
- Surface mount sizes start at 0201
- BGA sizes range from micro to 2×2 inch machine placed
- BGA repair equipment
- Flex/rigid circuits
- Special PCB fabrication and assembly capabilities: Plated through-hole technology, no-clean and aqueous cleaning processes, conformal coating
- Our experience is anchored in aerospace electronics, medical, military, and commercial clients but we serve any industry
We can competently accommodate all phases of our customer’s production requirements:
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly Prototypes: Our experienced team provides quick, accurate PCB assembly services quotations, including worldwide material procurement and assembly of any complexity. Our complete manufacturing design review assures that prototype PBC are ready for production after verification.
- Initial Production Run: Our staff stays in close contact with you to answer any remaining questions and to refine all test procedures to your exacting standards for any project including PCBA.
- Subsequent Production Runs: You benefit from reliable, cost effective production orders, fully coordinated on our end to exceed all your expectations.
- Trainer Certified, IPC-A-610 and ANSI J-STD 001
- ISO 9001:2008 Compliant
- J-Std Class 1, 2, 3 Compliant
- RoHS (Lead Free)
- WEEE Compliant
- ESD 20.20
Our skilled team is ready to help make your printed circuit board assembly capabilities in a professional, efficient and worry-free process. Contact us today to learn how we can take your PCBA or prototype PCB work to the next level.